“Police Scotland continues to work alongside our communities and relevant partners to tackle housebreaking and protect people’s homes and belongings from acquisitive criminals. read more
FORENSIC SPRAY SYSTEMS
90% of our customers suffer no further criminal attacks following the installation of a SmartWater® forensic spray system.*
The liquid can only be seen under UV light, remaining on skin for weeks and indefinitely on clothing. It can be used to link a criminal to a particular crime scene, remaining detectable long after the crime has been committed.
- Worldwide patented technology – just one droplet can forensically link a criminal back to the crime scene.
- No two systems contain the same forensic code – irrefutable evidence.
- Detectable on skin and hair for many weeks and virtually impossible to remove from clothing and footwear.
- Additional evidence such as footprints and handprints may be left at the crime scene assisting with capture and conviction.
- Can be easily linked in to an existing alarm system.
Find out more
Click below for a copy of our brochure
*Based on criminal activation reports from January 2011 – January 2014
Any images that feature fluoresent materials, have been captured under UV light.
- Superintendent Matt Richards, Police Scotland
“Theft of metal is a serious crime and has had a devastating effect on a large number of our customers since 2007. read moreDavid Bonehill, Claims and Risk Services Director, Ecclesiastical Insurance Group (EIG)
“SmartWater has been central to reducing burglary in the borough of Brent and for building more confidence within our communities. read moreChief Superintendent Matt Gardner, Borough Commander for Brent, Metropolitan Police Service
“The after-sale service that SmartWater continues to provide to Thames Water is truly outstanding. As a Security Specialist I have to react very quickly to changing situations and knowing that I can rely on the support. read moreJon Lorimer, Security Specialist, Thames Water
“Our collaboration with SmartWater has enabled us to identify cable theft risks and to respond quickly to emerging trends in order to implement proactive mitigation plans, particularly through tactical deployments… read moreLiam Sumpter, Area Director, Network Rail